CryptoVerified Smart Contract Upgrade and Data Migration
Dear Beloved CryptoVerifiers,
In order better enhance our user experience and integrate additional product features, we are conducting an end-to-end system upgrade on CryptoVerified’s smart contracts.
We will take a data snapshot of user assets at 9:00 AM (PST) on July 9th, 2021. Our NFT mining pool will pause mining rewards releases starting from 9:00 AM on July 4th, 2021. The data migration is expected to be completed in 3 days.
In order to ensure a smooth data migration for users, we kindly urge you to please pay special attention to the following:
BEFORE 9:00 AM (PST) July 9th, 2021:
- Please redeem your blind box points and purchase blind boxes.
- Please “unstake” the NFTs staked in the mining pool to place them back into “My Collection”
- Please remove your NFTs listed in the marketplace to return them back into “My Collection”
1. If the above operations are not completed within the specified time, your data may be lost and unable to be retrieved!
2. After the asset snapshot, please do not perform any operations. From 9:00 AM (PST) on July 9th until the completion of the data migration, all operations are invalid.
3. Users are responsible for their own assets. We do not have access user assets and are not liable.
After CryptoVerified officially announces the completion of the data migration, user NFTs and other corresponding data will be migrated to the new contract and the NFT mining pool will resume the release of mining rewards. Users can then operate all platform applications normally.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through Telegram or Twitter.
Thank You Again for Your Trust and Support,
July 4, 2021